Job Title: Director of Business Operations
Purpose: Help the Company maintain a consistent trajectory of growth while avoiding obstacles that arise from a constantly shifting market. Position will support EVP of Business Development, Finance Director, and CEO with analytics, board preparation, reporting, strategic planning, and execution of Annual and Trimester Plans.
Reports to: EVP of Business Development
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting, and Execution of AOP with the Executive team
- Build and execute Revenue Management process for optimizing pricing and logistics
- Manage all analytics including Syndicated Data, Financial Forecasting, Market Development, and Sales Plans
- Alongside EVP of Business Development, develop, formulate and deliver annual operating plan for the company, including but not limited to, volume, distribution development, profitability, and related KPIs
- Work with Finance Director to provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends to assist the Board and management team in performing their responsibilities. This includes writing the MD&A every month
- Improve the budgeting process on a continual basis through education of managers on financial and operating issues impacting their budgets
- Proactively identify issues that could impact the successful execution of the company’s strategic plan
- Work with the executive team to execute key components of the annual operating plan.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and foster best practices
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges
- Take a lead in working with EVP of Business Development to organize Off-Site Retreats to include agenda, content, guest speakers, etc.
- Implement back office processes and procedures as needed related to Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance
- Champion the company leadership vision, uphold company standards and support operating procedures
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, and identify opportunities to differentiate the brand and stay ahead of the curve.
- Work with all cross-functional departments to prepare Board Materials and Communication
- Collaborate with other department leaders to maintain and improve B Corp qualification
The Basics for the Position:
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for company’s product
- Excellent communication skills and ability to juggle multiple strategic projects
- Ability to motivate and inspire all levels of staff
- Results-driven individual and a renowned performer with solid leadership skills
- Effective collaborator when it comes to budgeting and holding employees accountable to the Strategic Plan
- Advanced analytical skills, able to see patterns, and be a swift yet thorough decision-maker
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to master our ERP software and all other software we may need to roll out
Candidate should have:
- 4-year college degree, MBA preferred
- Experience with Strategic Planning
- Food and beverage industry a plus
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com