Job Title: DRAFT & EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST – OREGON & WASHINGTON
Purpose: Support BDK & Townshend’s Tea Co. products by managing the equipment side of the business in assigned territory.
Reports to: WHOLESALE SALES MANAGER
The primary responsibility of the Draft & Equipment Specialist is to maintain the database of equipment placed in the field. This database is key to servicing our customers and updating applicable accounts with new and/or changing information as it relates to our brand.
- Initial set up and placement of equipment.
- Build and refurbish equipment, under the direction of the Wholesale Sales Manager.
- Draft service calls in assigned territory.
- Assist with deliveries as needed.
- Establish systems and parameters for service calls.
- Create and execute Periodic Maintenance schedule for key market areas throughout Oregon & Washington and for Townshend’s Teahouses as directed by the Wholesale Sales Manager.
- Assist with deliveries, production or other tasks as needed.
- Assist production department and Townshend’s on occasion as directed by the Wholesale Sales Manager.
- Assist with the supervision and education of additional draft department employees and/or delivery drivers as directed by the Wholesale Sales Manager.
- Maintain positive business relationships and communication with account owners, managers, and buyers.
- Provide excellent customer service via this channel of business.
At Distributor level:
- Work with distributors as needed to coordinate logistics.
- Make sure distributors have appropriate POS materials.
- Ensure all equipment is ready to go out into the trade (i.e., stickers placed on equipment, etc.).
For Consumer Accounts and Customers:
- Follow Through is #1. Always deliver what you promise.
The Basics for the Position:
- Be an energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-disciplined, competitive, assertive, confident, goal-oriented self-starter with the desire to succeed.
- Be able to work independently and with the sales and marketing team to accomplish goals.
- Be very organized in order to manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Have excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Be outgoing and friendly.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Be proficient with both email and Microsoft Office.
- Clear and timely communication is a must.
- Commit to constantly improving knowledge of BDK products, kombucha, and the general beverage industry.
Candidate should have:
- A valid driver’s license.
- A safe driving record.
- A registered, insured, and dependable vehicle.
- The ability to drive to and from accounts continuously.
- The ability to lift and move 60lbs or more in the form of cases and kegs of kombucha / BDK products.
- Frequently, climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale.
- The ability to move and place equipment as needed.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org