Company Profile: Brew Dr. Kombucha is a Portland, Oregon-based manufacturer of 100% raw, certified organic kombucha. It is an offshoot of Townshend’s Tea Company, founded in 2006. Both brands are run by the same CEO and are co-marketed. Brew Dr. is in its 8th year of business and is one of the nation’s leading kombucha brands in both the natural and conventional channels.
Job Title: Field Marketing Manager – Park City/Salt Lake City, Utah
Purpose: Build consumer awareness in the market through strategic events, demos, and partnerships, working closely with the field sales team.
Reports to: NW Regional Marketing Manager
- Grow and manage a field marketing team, consisting of 3 – 5 Part Time Brand Ambassadors in focus market(s).
- Recruit, hire, train and schedule the BA Team
- Source, schedule and execute innovative events within your market, making sure to work within allotted budget
- Ensure consistent messaging is implemented in market at all times, as well as ensuring the look/feel of the brand is exemplified at all times
- Management of market storage units, inventory, point of sales, marketing assets
- Contribute to the brand in a creative manner throughout events, social media, and interactions
- Effectively leverage consumer promotions with local retailers
- Collaborate regularly with the field sales team – supporting new placements, promotions, retailer sales calls, and retail marketing programming
- Create weekly status reports/recaps for managers and sales team that includes key activations, consumer sampling stats, key learnings, recommendations for upcoming weeks, and upcoming tasks
- Cultivate relationships with influential members of the community that are in line with Brew Dr. goal achievement.
The Basics for the Position:
- Have excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Be outgoing and friendly.
- Passion for brand building and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be able to work independently and with the rest of the sales and marketing team to accomplish goals; ability to see the gaps and make things better
- Must be able to travel daily, work flexible hours including nights and weekends.
- Be proficient with both email and Microsoft Office.
- Commit to constantly improving knowledge of BDK products, Kombucha, and the general beverage industry.
Candidate should have:
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- The ability to lift 50 pounds or more, climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale and product
- A fantastic attitude befitting BDK.
- Access to a large vehicle on a regular basis that is registered, insured and dependable.
- Access to computer & Microsoft office
- College degree preferred
- Experience working in a DSD environment is a plus
Through the combined effort of our Teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Thomas & Sons Distillery, Townshend’s Tea Company is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY & A GREEN WORKPLACE
Working hard to use our planet’s resources more wisely and take better care of people is very important to us. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability.