Job Title: Invoice Coordinator – Portland, OR
Purpose: Efficiently process customer orders, invoices and credits. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice submission.
Reports to: Financial Controller
- Become proficient with both Velocity Brew Online (VBO) and EDI
- Create invoices in VBO and send to customers via email and EDI
- Set up new customers and distributors in VBO
- Process distributor credit memos and reconcile customer accounts
- Work with sales team to keep up to date on billing promotions
- Communicate with shipping department about orders and supporting documents
- Assist accounting department with invoice discrepancies and other related tasks
- Cross-train to help with similar job tasks as time allows
- Assist in the development of efficient business processes
The Basics for the Position:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently
- Be self-motivated and hold self-accountable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving workplace
Candidate should have:
- 2 years of similar experience required
- High School Diploma; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer experience and comfortable learning new software required
Through the combined effort of our Teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Thomas & Sons Distillery, Townshend’s Tea Company is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY & A GREEN WORKPLACE
Working hard to use our planet’s resources more wisely and take better care of people is very important to us. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability.