Company Profile: Brew Dr. Kombucha is a Portland, Oregon-based manufacturer of 100% raw, certified organic kombucha. It is an offshoot of Townshend’s Tea Company, founded in 2006. Both brands are run by the same CEO and are co-marketed. Brew Dr. is in its 8th year of business and is one of the nation’s leading kombucha brands in both the natural and conventional channels.
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Purpose: Sales Analyst will be responsible for building reports that help inform the sales, marketing, and operations decisions of the company. Position will work directly with the VP of Sales, VP of Marketing, Director of Business Operations, and Executive Vice President. Position will be based in Portland, OR with minimal travel (less than 10%).
Reports to: Director of Business Operations
- Manage weekly reports that are to be delineated to sales, marketing, and operations staff
- Aid in new product rollout and development
- Run reports and provide analytics on syndicated data (SPINS & Nielsen) for Sales Organization, Brand Management, and Leadership Team. This information will be used to provide insights both internally and externally.
- Work with Director of Business Operations to build yearly SKU forecasts, and track progress regularly throughout the year
- Provide channel growth data and presentations
Candidate should have:
- Four-year college degree in business, marketing, or similar field
- 5+ years in beverage or CPG industry as analyst or equivalent role.
- Excellent cross team communication and ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Strong analytical background, experience with syndicated data (SPINS & Nielsen) highly encouraged
- Strong written and oral skills, proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint necessary
Through the combined effort of our Teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Thomas & Sons Distillery, Townshend’s Tea Company is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY & A GREEN WORKPLACE
Working hard to use our planet’s resources more wisely and take better care of people is very important to us. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability.