Job Title: Temporary Merchandiser – Seattle, WA
Purpose: Support the efforts of the Brew Dr. Kombucha sales team by maintaining and expanding shelf space; supporting our distribution efforts for a 3-month duration this season!
Reports to: Travis Dahl, NW Region Sales Director
- Move cases, bottles and single serve packages of non-alcoholic beverages from back to stock shelves and create displays
- Rotate and face product
- Confirm Schematic space is captured at each account
- Maintain clean and organized back stock room
- Ownership of accounts
The Basics for the Position:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales employees and store personnel
- Ability to consistently lift 50+ lbs, including cases and kegs of kombucha while frequently climbing, kneeling, and stooping to arrange product and display point of sale.
- Must be clean cut and professional
Candidate should have:
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid and current motor vehicle insurance
- 3-year clean driving abstract (if out of state license, abstract must be ordered before initial interview)
- Must have constant access to a vehicle to arrive promptly from location to location (no transport of product)
- This is an hourly full-time position Wednesday – Sunday
Through the combined effort of our Teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Thomas & Sons Distillery, Townshend’s Tea Company is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY & A GREEN WORKPLACE
Working hard to use our planet’s resources more wisely and take better care of people is very important to us. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability.